My first posting

I just opened my own Blog and I think it is an excellent way to organize my thoughts. In addition someone else in the big Internet family and especially my friends are able to add my thought by sharing our ideas and thoughts. I am looking forward to receive lots of interesting comments and enhance our minds and getting to higher levels all together (win-win-situation), isn't it?

Some words about the used language in my blog. I will write so often it is possible for me in English. Of course, there are some mistakes, but I think in this way I can share my thoughts and ideas with a larger auditorium and of course, your comments can be also in German.

So my first thought which I would like to post concerns travelling:

If somebody else is back home from a trip, do you ask: "How was it?" BUT, should not the real question be: "What has changed, now?" or "What has become different, now?"or "Do you differently minded after your trip?"

Do you agree? Which trip changed your mind - how? Commend your experiences...